Your mission this Easter is to be active, alert and healthy
… to prove it, take a selfie!
Let’s shout about just how healthy we all are at Southill Primary and hopefully inspire others to do the same. Everyone can get involved (please remember to follow current government guidelines) there’s never been a better time to get outside and to have lots of fun getting active. Check out these suggested activities:
- Go on a bike/scooter/skateboard ride;
- Explore your surroundings by going on a scenic walk;
- Take the dog for a walk (or cat, if that’s their thing);
- Try something new! Have a go at a new sport/activity;
- Make a healthy smoothie;
- Have fun outdoors. Simple!
What can you come up with? Whatever you choose to do, please send your photos over to us at firstname.lastname@example.org – you’ll take pride of place on our grand Healthy Selfie wall and we’ll also showcase all our efforts in a mighty blog post after the Easter break. You may even find yourself featured within our social media stories over the holiday, so stay tuned!
We are looking forward to seeing what you all get up to. Enjoy!